Rental Assistance

Marked Tree, Arkansas

Rental Assistance

Home » Arkansas Rental Assistance » Marked Tree

Find Rental Assistance in Marked Tree, Arkansas.

We provide HUD Rental Assistance Program Locations in Marked Tree.
HUD rental assistance enables privately owned subsidized housing - HUD helps apartment owners offer reduced rents to low-income tenants.
HUD rental assistance assists Public Housing with affordable apartments for low-income families, the elderly and persons with disabilities.
HUD rental assistance provides Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) - find your own place and use the voucher to pay for all or part of the rent.
To apply, contact public housing agencies listed.

Poinsett County Housing Authority

1104 Elm Street
Marked Tree, AR - 72365